Under the authority of Ontario Regulation 263/20 – Stage 2 Closures s.4(2) of the provincial Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA), we must ensure that all staff and visitors wear non-medical face masks when indoors
. Wearing a face covering while outside
in the park is optional, unless appropriate physical distancing can not be maintained. More information about masks is available here
A vistor can be exempt from wearing a non-medical mask or face covering on the premises if:
- The Person is a child under the age of two years; or a child under the age of 5 years either chronologically or developmentally and he or she refuses to wear a face covering and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver;
- The Person is incapacitated and unable to remove their mask without assistance;
- The wearing a non-medical mask or face covering would inhibit the Person’s ability to breathe in any way;
- For any other medical reason, the Person cannot safely wear a nonmedical mask or face covering such as, but not limited to, respiratory disease, cognitive difficulties or difficulties in hearing or processing information.
- For any religious reason, the Person cannot wear a nonmedical mask or face covering, or cannot cover the face in a manner that would properly control the source.